Japan defense min: Cannot deny chance of more provocation from North Korea
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Japan's Defense Minister Tomomi Inada speaks during a news conference after National Security Council (NSC) meeting with prime minister Shinzo Abe and other ministers on a suspected nuclear test by North Korea, at Defense Ministry in Tokyo, Japan, Septemb
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese Defense Minister Tomomi Inada said on Friday the possibility of further provocative action from North Korea could not be denied.
She made the remark in a news conference amid such speculation as North Korea marks the anniversary of the founding of its Workers' Party on Oct. 10.
(Reporting by Nobuhiro Kubo, writing by Kaori Kaneko; Editing by Chang-Ran Kim)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Romania elects new parliament, leftists ahead in polls
- U.N. Security Council condemns Gambia's Jammeh, urges restraint
- At least 10 killed by collapse of church in southern Nigeria: resident
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!