Japan defense min: Cannot deny chance of more provocation from North Korea
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Japan's Defense Minister Tomomi Inada speaks during a news conference after National Security Council (NSC) meeting with prime minister Shinzo Abe and other ministers on a suspected nuclear test by North Korea, at Defense Ministry in Tokyo, Japan, Septemb
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese Defense Minister Tomomi Inada said on Friday the possibility of further provocative action from North Korea could not be denied.
She made the remark in a news conference amid such speculation as North Korea marks the anniversary of the founding of its Workers' Party on Oct. 10.
(Reporting by Nobuhiro Kubo, writing by Kaori Kaneko; Editing by Chang-Ran Kim)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Obama suggests U.S. embassy move to Jerusalem could be 'explosive'
- Canadian Pacific's profit misses estimates; new CEO named
- Netflix adds a third more subscribers than expected; shares jump seven percent