Japan autonomous driving venture ZMP to list on TSE Dec. 19: sources
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
The company logo of ZMP Inc. is seen on the body of a Robot Taxi Inc.'s Robot taxi, a self-driving taxi based on a Toyota Estima car body, during an unveiling ceremony in Yokohama, south of Tokyo, Japan, October 1, 2015. REUTERS/Yuya Shino
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese robotics startup ZMP Inc will list on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Dec. 19, four sources close to the firm's initial public offering told Thomson Reuters DealWatch on Thursday.
SMBC Nikko Securities will lead-manage the deal.
ZMP, a venture firm founded in Tokyo in 2001, develops autonomous driving technology.
(Writing by Hideyuki Sano; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. trade judge rules Arista infringes more Cisco network patents
- Chicago schools' new debt deal tops U.S. muni sales next week
- U.S. launches probe into imports of China plywood