Japan PM Abe: stressed to G20 need to avoid risks to global growth
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HANGZHOU, China (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said on Monday that he stressed at the G20 summit that risks in global growth must be avoided and that he wanted to spur the adoption of a global trade pact.
At a news conference following the G20 summit in the eastern Chinese city of Hangzhou, Abe also said that he agreed in a meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping that the two nations would accelerate talks on a military communication mechanism to deal with issues in the East China Sea, the source of friction between the two Asian neighbors.
(Reporting by Kiyoshi Takenaka and Elaine Lies)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British banks preparing to leave UK over Brexit: Observer
- Two children killed in Georgia home invasion: police
- AT&T set to announce $85 billion Time Warner purchase
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!