Italy PM Renzi to meet Chinese president on Nov. 16: government source
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi speaks during a rally in downtown Rome, Italy October 29, 2016. REUTERS/Remo Casilli
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ROME (Reuters) - Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi will meet Chinese President Xi Jinping in Sardinia on Nov. 16, a source at Renzi's office said on Thursday.
The source did not say what the leaders, who met during a G20 summit in China in September, would discuss.
Renzi visited the headquarters of Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba while in China for the G20. Company founder Jack Ma visited Rome in April, when he said he wanted to boost Italian wine sales on the network 10-fold.
(Reporting by Massimiliano Di Giorgio, writing by Isla Binnie; Editing by Toby Chopra)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ghana opposition leader says 'quietly confident' of victory
- No mistrial for Dylann Roof after church shooting survivor calls him 'evil'
- US Steel clarifies CEO's comments on recalling jobs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!