Islamic State attacks Kirkuk, oil production not affected
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
KIRKUK, Iraq (Reuters) - Islamic State militants attacked several buildings in the northern Iraqi oil city of Kirkuk on Friday before dawn, security sources said.
Crude production facilities were not targeted and power supply continued uninterrupted in the city, the sources said.
The hardline militant group claimed the attacks in online statements.
(Reporting by Maher Chmaytelli; Editing by Tom Hogue)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- White House voices concerns about China cyber law
- 3M to sell identity management business to Gemalto
- U.N. urges Myanmar's Suu Kyi to visit country's divided northwest