Islamic State attacks Kirkuk, oil production not affected
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KIRKUK, Iraq (Reuters) - Islamic State militants attacked several buildings in the northern Iraqi oil city of Kirkuk on Friday before dawn, security sources said.
Crude production facilities were not targeted and power supply continued uninterrupted in the city, the sources said.
The hardline militant group claimed the attacks in online statements.
(Reporting by Maher Chmaytelli; Editing by Tom Hogue)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Two people shot inside Arizona Walmart
- Florida woman charged with threatening Sandy Hook parent
- Billionaire Carlos Slim well placed to clinch Mexico City airport terminal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!