Islamic State attacks Kirkuk, oil production not affected
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KIRKUK, Iraq (Reuters) - Islamic State militants attacked several buildings in the northern Iraqi oil city of Kirkuk on Friday before dawn, security sources said.
Crude production facilities were not targeted and power supply continued uninterrupted in the city, the sources said.
The hardline militant group claimed the attacks in online statements.
(Reporting by Maher Chmaytelli; Editing by Tom Hogue)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virginia inmate executed despite arguments against drug 'cocktail'
- South African mining deaths fall to new record low in 2016
- Avalanche hits Italy hotel, many feared dead or injured
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!