Iran's Foreign Minister to hold talks in Moscow on Friday: RIA
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif listens to a question during a news conference in Ankara, Turkey, August 12, 2016. REUTERS/Stringer
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif will holds talks in Moscow on Friday with his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov to discuss Syria and Iraq, the RIA news agency reported on Wednesday, citing the foreign ministry.
RIA said they would discuss closer coordination in the Middle East.
The Russian Foreign Ministry said earlier on Wednesday that Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Muallem would also be in Moscow on Friday for talks.
(Reporting by Lidia Kelly; Writing by Maria Tsvetkova; Editing by Andrew Osborn)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Daimler to become 2016's biggest luxury car maker - CEO
- Six ex-Insys executives arrested in U.S. in fentanyl bribe case
- Former OPEC official El-Badri says non-OPEC cut a 'must': conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!