Iran's Foreign Minister to hold talks in Moscow on Friday: RIA
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif listens to a question during a news conference in Ankara, Turkey, August 12, 2016. REUTERS/Stringer
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif will holds talks in Moscow on Friday with his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov to discuss Syria and Iraq, the RIA news agency reported on Wednesday, citing the foreign ministry.
RIA said they would discuss closer coordination in the Middle East.
The Russian Foreign Ministry said earlier on Wednesday that Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Muallem would also be in Moscow on Friday for talks.
(Reporting by Lidia Kelly; Writing by Maria Tsvetkova; Editing by Andrew Osborn)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turkish parliament approves more constitutional reform articles
- China willing to work with new U.S. administration to promote healthy ties: commerce ministry
- Bain Capital joins KSS in bid plan for air bag maker Takata: source
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!