Iran says Trump's election has not affected its oil contracts: IRNA
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump gestures as he arrives at the the main clubhouse at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey, U.S., November 19, 2016. REUTERS/Mike Segar
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Donald Trump's election as the next U.S. president has had no effect on Iran's new oil and gas contracts so far, Iran's oil minister said on Tuesday, underlining that the first international contract will be signed in next three to four months.
Asked if Trump's election has had any effect on negotiations between Iran and major international oil companies to sign new contracts with Iran, Bijan Namdar Zanganeh was quoted by state news agency IRNA as saying that, "So far, we have not felt any effect."
(Reporting by Bozorgmehr Sharafedin; Editing by Kenneth Maxwell)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump to tap Oklahoma attorney general to lead EPA: transition team
- U.S. Marine pilot missing after plane goes down off Japan
- AT&T touts Time Warner merger at Senate hearing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!