Iran says Trump's election has not affected its oil contracts: IRNA
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump gestures as he arrives at the the main clubhouse at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey, U.S., November 19, 2016. REUTERS/Mike Segar
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Donald Trump's election as the next U.S. president has had no effect on Iran's new oil and gas contracts so far, Iran's oil minister said on Tuesday, underlining that the first international contract will be signed in next three to four months.
Asked if Trump's election has had any effect on negotiations between Iran and major international oil companies to sign new contracts with Iran, Bijan Namdar Zanganeh was quoted by state news agency IRNA as saying that, "So far, we have not felt any effect."
(Reporting by Bozorgmehr Sharafedin; Editing by Kenneth Maxwell)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China's richest man says earmarks $5 billion-$10 billion a year for outbound investment
- Toyota Motor to start testing fuel cell vehicles in UAE
- BAT agrees terms to buy Reynolds for $49.4 billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!