Indonesia central bank 'ready to ease' monetary policy, subject to Sept data
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
A woman walks past a poster of a one thousand rupiah coin inside Indonesia's central bank, Bank Indonesia, in Jakarta, Indonesia July 21, 2016. REUTERS/Iqro Rinaldi
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
JAKARTA (Reuters) - Indonesia's central bank is "ready to ease" monetary policy, subject to data in September, governor Agus Martowardojo told reporters on Friday.
"We see a possibility of monetary easing but subject to data and timing that we are confident with. We are ready to ease, but need to see data in September," he said.
Indonesia's inflation eased to below 3 percent for the first time since 2009 in August.
(Reporting by Nilufar Rizki; Writing by Fransiska Nangoy; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Treasury tells banks to provide details on cyber attacks
- Economic gender parity nearly two centuries off, WEF finds
- White House weighing whether greenhouse gas deal needs Senate approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!