India cenbank chief: Brexit, U.S. elections may affect BRICS' policies
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor Urjit Patel speaks during a news conference after the bi-monthly monetary policy review in Mumbai, India, October 4, 2016. REUTERS/Danish Siddiqui
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Events like Britain leaving the European Union, the U.S. presidential election, and political realignment in Europe may affect BRICS group of nations' policies, Indian central bank Governor Urjit Patel said on Thursday.
Patel was speaking at an event ahead of a gathering of leaders from Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa - collectively known as BRICS - later this week.
(Reporting by Rafael Nam)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Serbia wants to annex part of Kosovo using 'Crimea model': president
- Syngenta CEO expects regulatory approval for ChemChina deal soon: CNBC
- Elite Bangladesh police among 26 sentenced to death for 2014 murders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!