IMF's Lagarde says G20 agree more growth needed
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
HANGZHOU, China (Reuters) - International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director Christine Lagarde said on Monday that consensus at the G20 is that there must be more growth, and it must be more inclusive.
Lagarde, speaking after the close of the G20 summit in the eastern Chinese city of Hangzhou, said growth has been too low for too long and that structural reforms must not just be thought about but implemented.
For highlights of what the leaders have said, please click:
(Reporting by Sue-Lin Wong; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Suicide car bomb rocks Somali capital: police
- Cameroon President vows probe after rail crash kills at least 75
- Modi sees election danger in India's 'Dalit Queen'