IMF's Lagarde says G20 agree more growth needed
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
HANGZHOU, China (Reuters) - International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director Christine Lagarde said on Monday that consensus at the G20 is that there must be more growth, and it must be more inclusive.
Lagarde, speaking after the close of the G20 summit in the eastern Chinese city of Hangzhou, said growth has been too low for too long and that structural reforms must not just be thought about but implemented.
For highlights of what the leaders have said, please click:
(Reporting by Sue-Lin Wong; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. asset managers seek delay on new variation margin rule
- Despite no evidence, White House says Trump stands by voter fraud belief
- France's Fillon acts to head off scandal over wife's work
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!