Hurricane Matthew kills 102, death toll in Haiti hits 98
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
A man walks amongst trees damaged by Hurricane Matthew in Les Cayes, Haiti, October 5, 2016. REUTERS/Andres Martinez Casares
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Hurricane Matthew has killed at least 102 people, the death toll in struggling Haiti alone rising to 98, local officials told Reuters, as the storm headed northward on Thursday battering the Bahamas en route to Florida.
Many were killed by falling trees, flying debris and swollen rivers. Southern and western Haiti bore the brunt.
(Reporting by Joseph Guyler Delva)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Former Los Angeles investment banker pleads guilty to fraud
- U.S outlook no more uncertain than usual, Fed policymaker says
- Mexico extradites top drug lord 'El Chapo' to U.S.