Honeywell cut 3,017 jobs in third quarter
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
A view of the corporate sign outside the Honeywell International Automation and Control Solutions manufacturing plant in Golden Valley, Minnesota, January 28, 2010. REUTERS/Eric Miller/File Photo
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Reuters) - Honeywell International Inc (NYSE: HON) said on Friday it had cut 3,017 positions across all its businesses in the third quarter, mainly related to the separation of its automation and control solutions business into two new reporting segments.
Honeywell had 129,000 employees as of Dec. 31.
The company took a charge of $202 million including severance costs of $155 million, it said in a regulatory filing. (http://bit.ly/2eog8La)
(Reporting by Shalom Aarons in Bengaluru; Editing by Maju Samuel)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) puts more active than calls a day after on speculation of activist investor position
- Honeywell (HON) December calls swept up
- Honeywell (HON) call put ratio 11 calls to 1 put on activist investor stake speculation