Honeywell cut 3,017 jobs in third quarter
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
A view of the corporate sign outside the Honeywell International Automation and Control Solutions manufacturing plant in Golden Valley, Minnesota, January 28, 2010. REUTERS/Eric Miller/File Photo
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Reuters) - Honeywell International Inc (NYSE: HON) said on Friday it had cut 3,017 positions across all its businesses in the third quarter, mainly related to the separation of its automation and control solutions business into two new reporting segments.
Honeywell had 129,000 employees as of Dec. 31.
The company took a charge of $202 million including severance costs of $155 million, it said in a regulatory filing. (http://bit.ly/2eog8La)
(Reporting by Shalom Aarons in Bengaluru; Editing by Maju Samuel)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics Providers
- Exclusive: Spirit AeroSystems mulls outsourcing U.S. supply chain jobs: sources
- Czech inventor gives snow chains a modern makeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!