Hispanic coalition asks Trump to stop 'attacks'
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump speaks at a campaign rally in Manchester, New Hampshire, U.S., August 25, 2016. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The National Hispanic Leadership Agenda on Thursday asked Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump to stop attacks on Hispanic communities, inviting him in a letter to meet with the group's leadership.
"As we have expressed numerous times, your rhetoric of relentless attacks against our community is an issue of serious concern and has had a significant impact, fueling an alarming trend in our nation," the group, a coalition of 40 Latino nonpartisan advocacy organizations, wrote to Trump.
"We call upon you to consider the consequences of your disparagement of our community and to cease propagating this rhetoric immediately," they added.
(Reporting by Luciana Lopez; Editing by Tom Brown)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Trump says union head who accused him of lying has 'done a terrible job'
- China top court rules in favor of Michael Jordan in trademark case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump, Second Curve Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!