Gunmen dressed as priests kill three soldiers in Nigeria's Delta: military source
- Wall Street flat as Microsoft rallies
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
YENAGOA, Nigeria (Reuters) - Gunmen dressed as priests killed three Nigerian soldiers in the oil-producing Niger Delta, a military source and residents said.
The attack happened in the Nembe area in Bayelsa state, the source said, noting that the military was searching for the men.
(Reporting by Tife Owolabi; Writing by Ulf Laessing; Editing by)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: U.N. chief mulls future in South Korea where he tops presidential polls
- U.S. auto sales in October expected to drop 7 percent: J.D. Power-LMC
- Russia says visa problems force reduction of its embassy in London
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!