Gunmen dressed as priests kill three soldiers in Nigeria's Delta: military source
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
YENAGOA, Nigeria (Reuters) - Gunmen dressed as priests killed three Nigerian soldiers in the oil-producing Niger Delta, a military source and residents said.
The attack happened in the Nembe area in Bayelsa state, the source said, noting that the military was searching for the men.
(Reporting by Tife Owolabi; Writing by Ulf Laessing; Editing by)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philly Fed's Harker sees three U.S. rate hikes 2017
- LPC: Leveraged loan bankers demand clarity on ECB rules
- Pakistan orders shutdown of rights groups over 'anti-state' activities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!