German Foreign Minister doubts EU-U.S. trade deal will be agreed this year
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Germany's Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier listens during a news conference in Riga, Latvia, September 13, 2016. REUTERS/Ints Kalnins
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RIGA (Reuters) - German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier said on Tuesday he doubted the European Union would agree on a trade deal with the United States called the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) while President Barack Obama was in office.
The U.S. election takes place in November and Obama's successor is due to take over in Jan. 2017.
(Reporting by Andreas Rinke; Writing by Madeline Chambers; Editing by Michelle Martin)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Senate committee on antitrust to 'carefully examine' AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Fate of child migrants uncertain before France demolishes Jungle camp
- Door to Lebanese presidency 'wide open', will vote for Aoun: Hezbollah