Fruit of the Loom names Melissa Burgess-Taylor CEO
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Berkshire Hathaway shareholders look at photos of Berkshire CEO Warren Buffett (L) and vice-chairman Charlie Munger at the Berkshire-owned Fruit of the Loom booth at the shareholder's shopping day in Omaha, Nebraska May 1, 2015. The annual meeting takes
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - Fruit of the Loom, a Berkshire Hathaway Inc
Medlin, who had held the top post at the apparel company since 2010, died on Sunday of natural causes, the company said.
"Rick lived and breathed Fruit of the Loom, and he was an inspirational leader to everyone associated with the company,” Warren Buffett, chief executive of Berkshire Hathaway, said in a statement.
Burgess-Taylor, who has been with the company for more than 17 years, is currently senior vice president of brand management and sales for Fruit of the Loom and Vanity Fair Brands.
(Reporting by Sruthi Shankar in Bengaluru; Editing by Leslie Adler)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Trump says union head who accused him of lying has 'done a terrible job'
- Eyeing upswing, more U.S. oilfield service firms restructure
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!