French far-right leader Le Pen congratulates Donald Trump
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
French National Front (FN) leader Marine Le Pen attends a FN political debate in Paris, France November 8, 2016. REUTERS/Jacky Naegelen
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
PARIS (Reuters) - France's far-right National Front party leader Marine Le Pen congratulated Donald Trump on Wednesday as he looked set for a possible shock victory in the U.S. presidential election.
"Congratulations to the new president of the United States Donald Trump and to the free American people!" she said on Twitter.
Opinion polls show Le Pen likely to win the first round of French presidential elections next year but lose in the second round to whoever should be her opponent.
(Reporting by Andrew Callus; Editing by Sudip Kar-Gupta)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
- US Senate passes bill to fund government through April
- Senate passes funding bill, Obama signs into law
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!