French consumer confidence steady in September
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Customers push shopping trolleys on an escalator at the Bercy shopping centre in Charenton Le Pont, near Paris, August 29, 2013. REUTERS/Charles Platiau
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
PARIS (Reuters) - French consumer confidence held steady in September from August at 97 in line with expectations, the official INSEE statistics agency said on Wednesday.
INSEE's monthly consumer confidence survey found that households' outlook for their standards of living improved slightly this month while concerns about unemployment eased slightly.
- For more details and a breakdown from INSEE: http://www.insee.fr/en/themes/info-rapide.asp?id=20
- For a graphic: http://link.reuters.com/pef35s
(Reporting by Leigh Thomas; editing by Richard Lough)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Parties to Yemen war exchange accusations of breaching ceasefire
- Fed's Williams wants rate hike this year as wages rise
- Federal Reserve says will study secondary market for Treasury paper
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!