French consumer confidence steady in September
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Customers push shopping trolleys on an escalator at the Bercy shopping centre in Charenton Le Pont, near Paris, August 29, 2013. REUTERS/Charles Platiau
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
PARIS (Reuters) - French consumer confidence held steady in September from August at 97 in line with expectations, the official INSEE statistics agency said on Wednesday.
INSEE's monthly consumer confidence survey found that households' outlook for their standards of living improved slightly this month while concerns about unemployment eased slightly.
- For more details and a breakdown from INSEE: http://www.insee.fr/en/themes/info-rapide.asp?id=20
- For a graphic: http://link.reuters.com/pef35s
(Reporting by Leigh Thomas; editing by Richard Lough)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China to prosecute former Tianjin mayor for suspected graft
- Trudeau speaks with Trump about trade: prime minister's office
- Suicide attack foiled in Beirut cafe: security source
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!