France's Hollande to seek clarity from Trump in Friday phone call
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
France's President Francois Hollande (R) and Defence Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian review troops as they attend a commemoration ceremony for Armistice day, 98 years after the end of the First World War at the Arc de Triomphe in Paris, France, November 11, 2
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PARIS (Reuters) - French President Francois Hollande said on Friday he hoped U.S. President-elect Donald Trump would clarify his position on issues including conflicts in Syria and Ukraine and Iran's nuclear deal when the two men talk by phone later in the day.
"My duty is to make sure we have the best possible relations with the United States, but a relation that is based on frankness and clarity," Hollande told France 2 television.
(Reporting by Yann Le Guernigou and Sudip Kar-Gupta; editing by John Stonestreet)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- South Korea's Kia to start assembling cars in Pakistan: local partner
- Germany sees increase in Russian propaganda, cyber attacks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!