France's Hollande says ready to take part in four-way Ukraine talks
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
French President Francois Hollande walks to his office at the Elysee Palace in Paris, France, following the weekly cabinet meeting, October 12, 2016. REUTERS/Philippe Wojazer
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
PARIS (Reuters) - French President Francois Hollande is ready to take part in talks over the Ukraine crisis with the leaders of Russia, Germany and Ukraine in the coming days, his office said on Thursday.
Hollande hopes a roadmap defining steps that would eventually give Ukraine back control over its border with Russia could be outlined soon, his office said in a statement, adding that Hollande had spoken with Ukrainian president Petro Poroschenko earlier in the day.
On Wednesday, Germany had played down the prospects of a summit with France and Russia on Ukraine taking place any time soon, after the three countries' leaders discussed the crisis there.
(Reporting by Michel Rose; Editing by Andrew Callus)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greeks strike against austerity before budget vote, bailout review
- British PM May says wants orderly Brexit but admits it will be complex: FT
- Mexico and U.S. executives to share data to make case for free trade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!