France's Hollande says only Minsk deals can ensure Ukraine peace
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
French President Francois Hollande delivers his speech visits the Institut de Formation Commerciale Permanente (Commercial Training Institute) in Paris, France, September 12, 2016. REUTERS/Stephane De Sakutin/Pool
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BUCHAREST (Reuters) - The Minsk agreement is the only way to ensure stability and peace in Ukraine, French President Francois Hollande said on Tuesday on a state visit to Romania.
"We need to make sure that Minsk agreement is the sole method towards stability and peace in Ukraine," Hollande told reporters, referring to a peace accord brokered by leaders of the countries in the Belarussian capital in 2015.
(Reporting by Radu Marinas; editing by Dominic Evans)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK PM May says she has had positive discussions with banks
- Americans want to rebuild roads, bridges, but not at cost of taxes: Reuters Poll
- Trump spokesman says of possibility of U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem: 'Stay tuned'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!