France's Hollande says only Minsk deals can ensure Ukraine peace
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
French President Francois Hollande delivers his speech visits the Institut de Formation Commerciale Permanente (Commercial Training Institute) in Paris, France, September 12, 2016. REUTERS/Stephane De Sakutin/Pool
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BUCHAREST (Reuters) - The Minsk agreement is the only way to ensure stability and peace in Ukraine, French President Francois Hollande said on Tuesday on a state visit to Romania.
"We need to make sure that Minsk agreement is the sole method towards stability and peace in Ukraine," Hollande told reporters, referring to a peace accord brokered by leaders of the countries in the Belarussian capital in 2015.
(Reporting by Radu Marinas; editing by Dominic Evans)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- African governments urged to help 3.5 million people uprooted from their homes in 2015
- White House voices concerns about China cyber law
- Climate refugees in South Asia need protection, advocates say
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!