Five victims of Malta plane crash were all French - airport source
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
VALLETTA (Reuters) - All five victims of a plane crash in Malta on Monday were French, a military source at the airport said.
The Fairchild Metroliner crashed shortly after takeoff at Malta International Airport, said staff there.
(Reporting by Chris Scicluna; Writing by Isla Binnie; Editing by Andrew Heavens)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Euro zone finance ministers grant Greece short-term debt relief
- U.S. services sector activity scales one-year high
- One dead after driving into Texas sinkhole
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!