Five victims of Malta plane crash were all French - airport source
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VALLETTA (Reuters) - All five victims of a plane crash in Malta on Monday were French, a military source at the airport said.
The Fairchild Metroliner crashed shortly after takeoff at Malta International Airport, said staff there.
(Reporting by Chris Scicluna; Writing by Isla Binnie; Editing by Andrew Heavens)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unidentified gunman attacks Turkish police in Istanbul, no casualties: DHA
- Asian media decry isolationist Trump, fear economic, diplomatic turmoil
- 'It's made in Vietnam!' At inauguration, origin of red Trump hats shocks many
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!