Fire at Ford Motor headquarters in Michigan, none injured
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
DETROIT (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said a fire at its headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, on Monday did not injure anyone but caused the 1,500 employees based there to leave the 60-year-old building for the day.
A spokesman said Ford will report October U.S. and Canadian auto sales as planned on Tuesday, and that the building is expected to be open for business on Tuesday. On Monday, Ford and local fire department officials were considering the impact of a fire contained to a subterranean electrical substation.
(Reporting by Bernie Woodall; Editing by Dan Grebler)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber to pay $20 million to settle U.S. allegations it misled drivers about earnings
- Guantanamo detainee arrives back in Saudi Arabia: state media
- Trump to visit CIA headquarters on Saturday: transition official
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!