Fingerprint Cards says its sensor included in three new Lenovo models
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Swedish fingerprint sensor maker Fingerprint Cards says on Monday on its website its touch sensor FPC1035 is featured in recently launched Lenovo K6, K6 Note and K6 Power.
(Reporting by Bjorn Rundstrom)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Venezuela political dialogue difficult but must be pursued: Church
- U.S. municipal bond funds post $135.9 million in outflows: Lipper
- AMD revenue beats on demand for chips used in gaming consoles