Fingerprint Cards says its sensor included in three new Lenovo models
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Swedish fingerprint sensor maker Fingerprint Cards says on Monday on its website its touch sensor FPC1035 is featured in recently launched Lenovo K6, K6 Note and K6 Power.
(Reporting by Bjorn Rundstrom)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Colombia's ELN says peace talks will begin once rebels freed
- U.S. Navy, shipbuilders ready for Trump's expansion plan
- Trump to intervene to keep U.S. jobs at home on 'day-by-day' basis, Pence says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!