Fiat Chrysler recalls vehicles in the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
A woman walks past a logo of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) in Turin March 31, 2014. REUTERS/Giorgio Perottino
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV said it is recalling about 74,833 vehicles in the United States to replace the alternators because of a problem that could result in engine stall or a vehicle fire.
FCA US LLC, Fiat's U.S. arm, said on Tuesday that certain alternators could have problems with the diodes, which could lead to a short-circuit in the alternators and could result in engine stall or vehicle fire.
The company said it was aware of a single potentially related injury, but no accidents.
FCA said it is also recalling 10,077 vehicles in Canada, 1,088 in Mexico and 134 outside North American. (http://bit.ly/2e4as8e)
Vehicles affected are certain 2007-2013 Ram 2500 and 3500 pickups; 3500, 4500 and 5500 chassis cabs; and 2011-2014 Dodge Charger Pursuits, the company said.
(Reporting by Rishika Sadam in Bengaluru)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: ACT Inc raises test prices abroad to fund cheating fight
- McDonald's to move international tax base to UK amid EU scrutiny
- In quiet times, Barclays bets on investment banking in Brexit UK
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!