Fannie Mae elects Ryan Zanin to the board
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
A stands outside Fannie Mae headquarters in Washington February 21, 2014. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - Fannie Mae
Zanin, who has over 30 years of experience in financial services, specializing in risk management, recently served as the president and chief executive of the restructuring, strategic ventures, and insurance group at GE Capital.
Fannie Mae said Zanin had been appointed to the risk policy and capital committee and the strategic initiatives and technology committee.
(Reporting by Diptendu Lahiri)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fannie Mae Releases September 2016 Monthly Summary
- Deutsche settlement over Russia trades possible in 2017: sources
- Benin seizes 18 kg cocaine shipment at port
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!