Fannie Mae elects Ryan Zanin to the board
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
A stands outside Fannie Mae headquarters in Washington February 21, 2014. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - Fannie Mae
Zanin, who has over 30 years of experience in financial services, specializing in risk management, recently served as the president and chief executive of the restructuring, strategic ventures, and insurance group at GE Capital.
Fannie Mae said Zanin had been appointed to the risk policy and capital committee and the strategic initiatives and technology committee.
(Reporting by Diptendu Lahiri)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fannie Mae (FNMA), Freddie Mac (FMCC) on Watch Amid Mnuchin Confirmation Hearing
- Air strike kills dozens at jihadist camp, Syrian Observatory says
- Japan PM aims to strengthen U.S. alliance under President Trump
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!