Fannie Mae elects Ryan Zanin to the board
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
A stands outside Fannie Mae headquarters in Washington February 21, 2014. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Reuters) - Fannie Mae
Zanin, who has over 30 years of experience in financial services, specializing in risk management, recently served as the president and chief executive of the restructuring, strategic ventures, and insurance group at GE Capital.
Fannie Mae said Zanin had been appointed to the risk policy and capital committee and the strategic initiatives and technology committee.
(Reporting by Diptendu Lahiri)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Bill Suggests GSE Reform is Forthcoming (FNMA) (FMCC)
- Colombian Nobel Prize winner sees a "ray of hope" for Syria, Sudan
- Fannie Mae Prices $796.7 Million Multifamily DUS REMIC (FNA 2016-M13) Under Its GeMS Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!