FBI investigating cause of cyber attacks: law enforcement official
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
A padlock is displayed at the Alert Logic booth during the 2016 Black Hat cyber-security conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S. August 3, 2016. REUTERS/David Becker
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The FBI is investigating the cause of cyber attacks on internet infrastructure company Dyn on Friday, which has disrupted access to dozens of websites including PayPal, Twitter and Spotify, a law enforcement official said.
(Reporting by Julia Edwards; Writing by Eric Beech; Editing by Eric Walsh)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Britain's Supreme Court head says Brexit case about law, not wider politics
- U.N. launches record $22.2 billion humanitarian appeal for 2017
- Trump win creates 'considerable' uncertainty, Fed's Dudley says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!