FBI investigating cause of cyber attacks: law enforcement official
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
A padlock is displayed at the Alert Logic booth during the 2016 Black Hat cyber-security conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S. August 3, 2016. REUTERS/David Becker
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The FBI is investigating the cause of cyber attacks on internet infrastructure company Dyn on Friday, which has disrupted access to dozens of websites including PayPal, Twitter and Spotify, a law enforcement official said.
(Reporting by Julia Edwards; Writing by Eric Beech; Editing by Eric Walsh)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. judge orders arrest of ex-fund employee who skipped trial
- Syrian Kurdish YPG says not bound by Astana peace talks outcome
- Democratic state officials rush to defend U.S. consumer agency
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!