Exxon partners with NBA in U.S. and China
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
The logo of Exxon Mobil Corporation is shown on a monitor above the floor of the New York Stock Exchange in New York, December 30, 2015. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson/File Photo
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - Exxon Mobil Corp (NYSE: XOM) said it has entered a multi-year agreement with the National Basketball Association (NBA) to be its official marketing partner in the United States and China.
The partnership, which aims to market Exxon's Mobil 1 motor oil, is one of the first tie-ups between the flagship brand and a major sports other than motor racing.
The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The oil giant ran television advertisements during the Rio Olympics to showcase its work on clean energy amid pressure to respond to global warming.
(Reporting by Vishaka George in Bengaluru; Editing by Shounak Dasgupta)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Sell
- Syrian army and allies take village from Islamic State
- Ministers positive on OPEC, non-OPEC oil output cuts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!