Emmy-Award winning actress Janney gets star on Walk of Fame
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Actress Allison Janney poses on her star after it was unveiled on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles, California U.S., October 17, 2016. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "The West Wing" actress Allison Janney was joined by former co-star Richard Schiff as she received the 2,592nd star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Monday.
Seven-times Emmy Award-winning actress Janney, who played White House press secretary C.J. Cregg in the political drama, received the star located next to American film and stage actor Montgomery Clift on Hollywood Boulevard.
Janney was also joined in celebration by Chuck Lorre, one of the creators of her latest series, "Mom", which premieres its fourth season on Oct. 27.
(Reporting by Reuters TV, Editing by Patrick Johnston and Jacqueline Wong)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Takata shares rise by daily limit, up 18.2 percent
- Trump says to host India's Modi for U.S. visit later this year: White House
- Equatorial Guinea confirms hosting ousted Gambian leader Jammeh