Eight firefighters die in fire in Russia's capital
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Eight firefighters have died in a major fire in the east of Moscow, a spokesman for Russia's Emergencies Ministry told Reuters on Friday.
Their bodies were discovered in the rubble left by the fire on Friday morning, he said, giving no further detail. Local media reported that the fire set ablaze a large warehouse containing plastic materials on Thursday evening.
(Reporting by Tatyana Ustinova; Writing by Dmitry Solovyov; Editing by Christian Lowe)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Huge crowd of mourning Thais sings royal anthem in honor of late king
- Belgian shopping mall evacuated as three gunmen rob jewelry store
- Thai junta says Google removing content with royal insults
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!