Earthquake measuring 5.8 magnitude shakes Turkmenistan
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LONDON (Reuters) - An earthquake measuring 5.8 magnitude shook Turkmenistan on Wednesday 11 km east of Balakabat near the Caspian Sea, the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) said.
The quake struck at a depth of 28 km (17 miles).
(Reporting by Angus MacSwan; Editing by Toby Chopra)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- South Korea central bank: market impact of impeachment vote seems limited
- Aetna CEO defends merger with Humana in antitrust trial
- Ex-Odebrecht director links Brazil's president to illegal transfers -report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!