Earthquake measuring 5.8 magnitude shakes Turkmenistan
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
LONDON (Reuters) - An earthquake measuring 5.8 magnitude shook Turkmenistan on Wednesday 11 km east of Balakabat near the Caspian Sea, the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) said.
The quake struck at a depth of 28 km (17 miles).
(Reporting by Angus MacSwan; Editing by Toby Chopra)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber to pay $20 million to settle U.S. allegations it misled drivers about earnings
- Left-leaning Chile presidential hopeful wants deeper reforms
- Trump to visit CIA headquarters on Saturday: transition official
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!