EU's Tusk sees Russia sanctions renewal before mid-December
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
European Council President Donald Tusk attends a debate on the last European Summit at the European Parliament in Strasbourg, France, October 26, 2016. REUTERS/Vincent Kessler
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - European Council President Donald Tusk said on Thursday that he expected the European Union to agree on a renewal of economic sanctions against Russia before summit of the bloc's leaders he would chair in mid-December.
(Reporting by Alastair Macdonald; @macdonaldrtr)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. allies caution Trump on Syria strategy
- U.S.-led warplanes destroy fleet of Islamic State oil tankers in Syria
- Brazil prosecutors say Lula acted for Saab to win jets order
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!