EU finance ministers did not discuss Deutsche Bank: Slovakia's Kazimir
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
A Deutsche Bank banner is pictured in front of the German share price index, DAX board, at the stock exchange in Frankfurt, Germany September 30, 2016. REUTERS/Kai Pfaffenbach/File Photo
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
PRAGUE (Reuters) - A meeting of European Union finance ministers did not discuss the situation regarding Germany's Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank shares have come under pressure this week after Chief Executive John Cryan failed to secure a speedy deal with the U.S. Department of Justice at the weekend over misselling of mortgage-backed securities.
(Reporting by Jason Hovet; editing by David Clarke)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Chinese Investor Said Open to Deutsche Bank (DB) Stake - Manager Mag.
- Oklahoma rejects Russian request to monitor election in state
- French police stage fifth night of protest, Hollande pledges meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!