EU finance ministers did not discuss Deutsche Bank: Slovakia's Kazimir
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
A Deutsche Bank banner is pictured in front of the German share price index, DAX board, at the stock exchange in Frankfurt, Germany September 30, 2016. REUTERS/Kai Pfaffenbach/File Photo
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PRAGUE (Reuters) - A meeting of European Union finance ministers did not discuss the situation regarding Germany's Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank shares have come under pressure this week after Chief Executive John Cryan failed to secure a speedy deal with the U.S. Department of Justice at the weekend over misselling of mortgage-backed securities.
(Reporting by Jason Hovet; editing by David Clarke)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honda says Takata airbag ruptured in Japan, caused minor injury
- China tightens party loyalty requirements in sensitive year
- Electricity outage disrupts train services in Amsterdam and surroundings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!