ECB's Rimsevics says Trump will be 'very good' president
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump gestures as he speaks at election night rally in Manhattan, New York, U.S., November 9, 2016. REUTERS/Mike Segar
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RIGA (Reuters) - European Central Bank ratesetter Ilmars Rimsevics welcomed Donald Trump's U.S. presidential election win on Wednesday, saying the Republican would be a "very good" president.
"I think that he will be a very good president because he has to prove that he will bring about some change and... structural reforms," Rimsevics said during a TV interview.
(Reporting By Gederts Gelzis; Writing by Francesco Canepa in Frankfurt; editing by John Stonestreet)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Syrian rebels risk being killed elsewhere if they leave Aleppo: Turkish foreign minister
- Turkey seeks to arrest 55 people suspected of financing Gulen - NTV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump, European Central Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!