DoubleLine posts $790 million inflow in open-ended mutual funds in August
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Jeffrey Gundlach, Chief Executive Officer, DoubleLine Capital LP., speaks at the Sohn Investment Conference in New York City, U.S. May 4, 2016. REUTERS/Brendan McDermid - RTX2CW2U
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Jeffrey Gundlach's DoubleLine posted a net inflow of $790.23 million into its open-ended mutual funds in August, for a year-to-date net inflow of $11.37 billion, the firm said on Thursday.
The $61.3 billion DoubleLine Total Return Bond Fund, the largest fund by total assets of DoubleLine, had a net inflow of $322.42 million in August. The DoubleLine Total Return Bond Fund is an open-end intermediate-term bond fund which invests primarily in mortgage-backed securities.
The $7.48 billion DoubleLine Core Fixed Income Fund - an intermediate-term bond fund that invests in different sectors of the fixed-income sector, including corporate securities, bank debt, collateralized loan obligations and emerging markets debt - had a net inflow of $248 million in August.
DoubleLine's largest equities mutual fund, the $1.34 billion DoubleLine Shiller Enhanced CAPE® fund, had a net inflow of $117.32 billion in August, the fund's largest net monthly inflow since inception. Previously, the fund’s largest net monthly inflow was $117.07 million, recorded in July.
The DoubleLine Shiller Enhanced CAPE fund's two sources of return include an actively managed fixed-income portfolio and a rules-based exposure to the U.S. stock market.
Overall, reinvestments of capital gains and/or dividends are not counted as inflows.
(Reporting By Jennifer Ablan; Editing by Nick Zieminski)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian brandishing knife: police
- Trump says union head who accused him of lying has 'done a terrible job'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!