Deutsche Bank needs to finish homework before any M&A: CFO
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
A Deutsche Bank logo adorns a wall at the company's headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany June 9, 2015. REUTERS/Ralph Orlowski/File Photo
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank
"We still have all sorts of homework to do," Schenck said in a panel discussion at the Euro Finance Week conference in Frankfurt. "You do M&A (mergers and acquisitions) once things have been cleaned up," Schenck said, adding that financial regulation could spur mergers in the banking sector.
"There are several reasons why regulation could lead to consolidation," he said, referring to factors such as the cost of implementing new regulation, which is independent from a bank's size.
(Reporting by Joshua Franklin and Arno Schuetze; Editing by Tina Bellon)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
- Japan's Aso: Need close communication with Trump administration for forex stability
- Bain, Permira interested as Toshiba flags chip business stake sale: Kyodo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!