Deutsche Bank alerts managers to hiring freeze: source
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
A statue is pictured next to the logo of Germany's Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt, Germany September 30, 2016. REUTERS/Kai Pfaffenbach/File Photo
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank
Germany's flagship lender on Wednesday sent a memo to managers on the hiring freeze, which excludes the compliance department, the source said.
A Deutsche Bank spokesman declined to comment on the memo but referred to an earlier statement explaining that the bank is working on an ongoing headcount reduction plan.
(Reporting by Kathrin Jones; writing by Edward Taylor; Editing by Arno Schuetze)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Indian government to ally with charities to combat child porn online
- Eight killed in attack on police checkpoint in Egypt's Western Desert
- Shakira urges Davos elite to nurture future leaders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!