Deutsche Bank CDS jump 21 basis points after stability concerns
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
A statue is seen next to the logo of Germany's Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt, Germany, January 26, 2016. REUTERS/Kai Pfaffenbach/File Photo
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
LONDON (Reuters) - The cost of insuring Deutsche Bank's
According to data provider Markit, credit default swaps
Deutsche Bank assets have come under pressure again following a Bloomberg report that a number of hedge funds clearing derivatives trades with Deutsche had withdrawn some excess cash and adjusted positions, a sign of counterparties being wary of doing business with Germany's largest lender.
(Reporting by Karin Strohecker; Editing by Jamie McGeever)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OPEC sees smaller oil glut, upbeat on non-OPEC cut compliance
- Guterres vows U.N. reform and diplomatic 'surge'
- Philippines' Duterte says won't declare martial law, but can if wants to
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!