Deutsche Bank CDS jump 21 basis points after stability concerns
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
A statue is seen next to the logo of Germany's Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt, Germany, January 26, 2016. REUTERS/Kai Pfaffenbach/File Photo
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
LONDON (Reuters) - The cost of insuring Deutsche Bank's
According to data provider Markit, credit default swaps
Deutsche Bank assets have come under pressure again following a Bloomberg report that a number of hedge funds clearing derivatives trades with Deutsche had withdrawn some excess cash and adjusted positions, a sign of counterparties being wary of doing business with Germany's largest lender.
(Reporting by Karin Strohecker; Editing by Jamie McGeever)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elliott Management Sends Letter to Cognizant (CTSH) Outlining Three-Part 'Value-Enhancement Plan'
- Obama, cyber security panel chair to meet on Friday: White House
- Doubleline Total Return Bond Fund posts $1.4 billion net outflow in November
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!