Deutsche Bank CDS jump 21 basis points after stability concerns
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
A statue is seen next to the logo of Germany's Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt, Germany, January 26, 2016. REUTERS/Kai Pfaffenbach/File Photo
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
LONDON (Reuters) - The cost of insuring Deutsche Bank's
According to data provider Markit, credit default swaps
Deutsche Bank assets have come under pressure again following a Bloomberg report that a number of hedge funds clearing derivatives trades with Deutsche had withdrawn some excess cash and adjusted positions, a sign of counterparties being wary of doing business with Germany's largest lender.
(Reporting by Karin Strohecker; Editing by Jamie McGeever)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Chinese Investor Said Open to Deutsche Bank (DB) Stake - Manager Mag.
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe skirts retirement talk at burial of friend
- Afghan Taliban envoys in Pakistan to discuss possible peace talks: official
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!