DHL expects Americas shipments to be delayed until Thursday
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
A distribution centre of German postal and logistics group Deutsche Post DHL is pictured in Obertshausen, Germany June 15, 2016. REUTERS/Ralph Orlowski
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - DHL, a unit of Deutsche Post AG
Some 250 ABX Air pilots, who are represented by the Teamsters union, went on strike early Tuesday, affecting around 75 flights, mostly for Amazon.com Inc (NASDAQ: AMZN) and DHL.
A federal court ruling is expected later on Wednesday that will either reject or approve a request by ABX Air for a temporary restraining order against the strike.
"We have put in place contingency plans to lessen the impact for customers. We are continuing to monitor the situation," DHL spokeswoman Bea Garcia said in an email to Reuters.
(Reporting by Rachit Vats and Ankit Ajmera in Bengaluru; Editing by Maju Samuel)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Japan to increase loan to Fukushima operator Tepco to $123 billion: source
- Audible Announces New Original Program with Martin Sheen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!