Czech investors agree to buy auction website aukro.cz from Naspers
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PRAGUE (Reuters) - A group of Czech investors have agreed to buy leading Czech online auction website www.aukro.cz, the buyers said in a statement.
The web is part of the Polish Allegro group, owned by South Africa's Naspers. Naspers has put up the Polish assets for sale.
The Czech investors into the website with 3.8 million registered users are the site's founder Vaclav Liska with 50 percent, BDO Advisory partners Petr Kymlicka and Radovan Hauk with 25 percent, and Agora Development with the remaining 25 percent.
The price of the transaction was not disclosed.
Naspers was not immediately available for comment.
(Reporting by Jan Lopatka; Additional reporting by Nqobile Dluda)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brexit outline gives pound something to cling to - for now
- Exclusive: Canadian energy firms at bigger risk from cyber, bomb attacks - spy agency
- U.S. urges Serbia and Kosovo to avoid nationalist rhetoric
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!