Czech investors agree to buy auction website aukro.cz from Naspers
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
PRAGUE (Reuters) - A group of Czech investors have agreed to buy leading Czech online auction website www.aukro.cz, the buyers said in a statement.
The web is part of the Polish Allegro group, owned by South Africa's Naspers. Naspers has put up the Polish assets for sale.
The Czech investors into the website with 3.8 million registered users are the site's founder Vaclav Liska with 50 percent, BDO Advisory partners Petr Kymlicka and Radovan Hauk with 25 percent, and Agora Development with the remaining 25 percent.
The price of the transaction was not disclosed.
Naspers was not immediately available for comment.
(Reporting by Jan Lopatka; Additional reporting by Nqobile Dluda)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US Senate passes bill to fund government through April
- Exxon CEO is now Trump's secretary of state favorite -transition official
- Ex-Odebrecht director links Brazil's president to illegal transfers -report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!