Czech investors agree to buy auction website aukro.cz from Naspers
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PRAGUE (Reuters) - A group of Czech investors have agreed to buy leading Czech online auction website www.aukro.cz, the buyers said in a statement.
The web is part of the Polish Allegro group, owned by South Africa's Naspers. Naspers has put up the Polish assets for sale.
The Czech investors into the website with 3.8 million registered users are the site's founder Vaclav Liska with 50 percent, BDO Advisory partners Petr Kymlicka and Radovan Hauk with 25 percent, and Agora Development with the remaining 25 percent.
The price of the transaction was not disclosed.
Naspers was not immediately available for comment.
(Reporting by Jan Lopatka; Additional reporting by Nqobile Dluda)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nissan says no plans to raise Mitsubishi Motors stake now, may in future
- As Duterte embraces China, Japan's Abe set to roll out warm welcome
- ZTO spurns huge China valuations for benefits of U.S. listing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!