Credit Suisse on track for 2016 job cuts: CEO
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
The company's logo is seen at the headquarters of Swiss bank Credit Suisse at the Paradeplatz square in Zurich March 10, 2015. REUTERS/Arnd Wiegmann
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ZURICH (Reuters) - Credit Suisse Group is on track to deliver its 2016 cost savings target, Chief Executive Tidjane Thiam said in slides prepared for an investment conference on Tuesday.
The Swiss bank had eliminated 4,800 jobs as of Sept. 27, with 1,200 still to go over the rest of this year, the presentation showed.
(Reporting by Joshua Franklin, Editing by Michael Shields)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Takata shares rise by daily limit, up 18.2 percent
- Broadway hit 'Hamilton' is sued over services for blind theatergoers
- Seagate forecasts third-quarter revenue above estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Layoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!