Credit Suisse on track for 2016 job cuts: CEO
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
The company's logo is seen at the headquarters of Swiss bank Credit Suisse at the Paradeplatz square in Zurich March 10, 2015. REUTERS/Arnd Wiegmann
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ZURICH (Reuters) - Credit Suisse Group is on track to deliver its 2016 cost savings target, Chief Executive Tidjane Thiam said in slides prepared for an investment conference on Tuesday.
The Swiss bank had eliminated 4,800 jobs as of Sept. 27, with 1,200 still to go over the rest of this year, the presentation showed.
(Reporting by Joshua Franklin, Editing by Michael Shields)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: US Foods (USFD) Said Planning Hundreds of Job Cuts Amid HQ Restructuring
- Russia says 'humanitarian pause' in Syria's Aleppo ended on Saturday - agencies
- Samsung Electronics denies report of talks to buy French audio maker Focal