Credit Suisse on track for 2016 job cuts: CEO
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
The company's logo is seen at the headquarters of Swiss bank Credit Suisse at the Paradeplatz square in Zurich March 10, 2015. REUTERS/Arnd Wiegmann
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ZURICH (Reuters) - Credit Suisse Group is on track to deliver its 2016 cost savings target, Chief Executive Tidjane Thiam said in slides prepared for an investment conference on Tuesday.
The Swiss bank had eliminated 4,800 jobs as of Sept. 27, with 1,200 still to go over the rest of this year, the presentation showed.
(Reporting by Joshua Franklin, Editing by Michael Shields)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Despite OLED and GM Concerns, All Bodes Well for Apple (AAPL) iPhone 8 Super Cycle - Credit Suisse
- Italy's youngest ever premier felled by discontented youth
- Cyber security start-up Secdo raises $10 million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Layoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!