Colorado judge rejects request to extend voting time in state
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - A Colorado judge rejected a request to extend voting time in the state past 7 p.m. despite an earlier computer glitch, according to a tweet from the mayor of Denver's office of emergency management.
(Reporting by Dan Levine in San Francisco; Editing by Sandra Maler)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- At least two dozen dead in ethnic clashes in southeastern Congo
- London's Piccadilly Circus lights go off for longest since World War Two
- Q&A: Sallie Krawcheck has a new game plan for women at work
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!