Cloud management company Box's quarterly revenue jumps 30 percent
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Online data storage provider Box Inc Co-Founder and CEO Aaron Levie (C) rings the opening bell to celebrate his company's IPO at the New York Stock Exchange January 23, 2015. REUTERS/Brendan McDermid
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Reuters) - Cloud management company Box Inc's (NYSE: BOX) quarterly revenue jumped 30.3 percent as the company added customers.
Its net loss narrowed to $38.1 million, or 30 cents per share, in the second quarter ended July 31 from $50.2 million, or 42 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $95.7 million from $73.5 million.
(Reporting by Narottam Medhora and Aishwarya Venugopal in Bengaluru; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Box (BOX) CEO Says Salesforce (CRM) CEO Beniff is a Mentor, Won't Comment on Speculation - Bloomberg
- salesforce.com (CRM) Takeover Target Wish List Exposed in Colin Powell E-Mail Hack
- French police chief promises change after sixth night of protests: TV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!