Clinton will hold election night rally in New York City: campaign
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Democratic U.S. presidential nominee Hillary Clinton waves after speaking at a campaign rally in Lake Worth, Florida, U.S. October 26, 2016. REUTERS/Carlos Barria
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton will hold her election night rally in New York City, the campaign said on Wednesday.
The Clinton campaign is headquartered in New York's Brooklyn borough, and Clinton served two terms as a U.S. senator for the state, from 2001 to 2009. She lives in the New York City suburb of Chappaqua.
Her opponent in the Nov. 8 election, Republican Donald Trump, is also from New York.
(Reporting by Alana Wise; Editing by Jonathan Oatis)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
- Dallas pension fund halts payments following mayor's lawsuit
- Senate passes funding bill, sends to President Obama