Clinton to meet with presidents of Egypt, Ukraine next week: campaign
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton coughs onstage during a campaign stop at the 11th Congressional District Labor Day Parade and Festival in Cleveland, Ohio, United States September 5, 2016. REUTERS/Brian Snyder
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
WHITE PLAINS, New York (Reuters) - Democratic U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will meet with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi and Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko next week at the United Nations General Assembly, her campaign said on Wednesday.
She will also meet with other leaders, the campaign added.
(Reporting by Amanda Becker; Editing by Susan Heavey and Chizu Nomiyama)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Earthquake measuring 6.9 strikes off Solomon Islands: USGS
- N.Y. City to pay $600,000 in police brutality case
- EU lawmaker to push for Britons to keep EU 'citizenship'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!