Clinton to meet with presidents of Egypt, Ukraine next week: campaign
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton coughs onstage during a campaign stop at the 11th Congressional District Labor Day Parade and Festival in Cleveland, Ohio, United States September 5, 2016. REUTERS/Brian Snyder
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
WHITE PLAINS, New York (Reuters) - Democratic U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will meet with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi and Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko next week at the United Nations General Assembly, her campaign said on Wednesday.
She will also meet with other leaders, the campaign added.
(Reporting by Amanda Becker; Editing by Susan Heavey and Chizu Nomiyama)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virginia inmate executed despite arguments against drug 'cocktail'
- Banks face talent crisis amid mounting costs of employee turnover: report
- China willing to work with new U.S. administration to promote healthy ties: commerce ministry
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!