Clinton scheduled to return to campaign trail on Friday: MSNBC
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton coughs onstage during a campaign stop at the 11th Congressional District Labor Day Parade and Festival in Cleveland, Ohio, United States September 5, 2016. REUTERS/Brian Snyder
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is scheduled to return to the campaign trail on Friday after taking a few days off to recuperate from pneumonia, MSNBC reported on Tuesday.
The network, citing what it said was a release from Clinton's campaign, said she was scheduled to appear at a "Black Women's Agenda" event in Washington, although it said if she were not feeling well that plan could change.
(Reporting by Timothy Ahmann; Editing by Eric Walsh)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK PM May: I will tell Trump when I find something unacceptable
- China party paper says no 'provocation' can stop its military drills
- Myanmar's remote Wa State suffers as fewer Chinese come to party
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!