Clinton says 'conspiracy theories' about her health not a concern
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party's presidential nominee, on Monday said that she was not distracted by rumors of ill health and that attacks on the Clinton Foundation were not rooted in fact.
Clinton, speaking on her campaign plane, also said she continued to support a "no-fly zone" over Syria.
(Reporting by Jeff Mason, editing by G Crosse)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Forensic police examine Australian theme park ride that killed four
- Chipotle quarterly restaurant sales down more than expected
- Clinton warns supporters against complacency in U.S. election